Hi Simon,
very good that this seems to be possible...But I would like to see the
sidebar being dragged before snapping back or snapping away when lifting
the finger.
The whole thing ist not vitally necessary of course but it feels better in
the user experience...

Regarding the div to drag/pan in the menu when it is turned off... I
thought about that, the problem is that it is either so small that you risk
accidentally triggering the jump-back-in-history-mechanism which is
implemented in most of the mobile browsers...or it is takink to much space.
I would like to use the entire story-river to drag in the menu on a mobile
screen. On bigger screens I would take the left margin of the tiddler - as
you did for the slidebar

Herzliche Grüße
Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALdpFy2B9KzYnQt%2Bn35uojxs92T6Jh4hPRqN21ndD4nyNjBVDw%40mail.gmail.com.