I don't really see the need for it to be immutable, so that point isn't
universally agreed upon. There are a number of things in tiddlywiki that
are done by overwriting a tiddler based on the name. Almost any time you
change a setting that has a default value in the core you create a new
tiddler that has the same name as the core tiddler. While tiddlywiki can be
used as a database it isn't a database. For everything I do relationships
between tiddlers are handled using tags and other fields to generate the
needed links or relationships, the names almost never come into it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/73f2ef47-b68a-4794-b8d9-cba1fb243352%40googlegroups.com.