Hi Jeremy,

I strongly support this! Having css frameworks in TW can boost it and lets
easily adopt it for different uses like elegant web pages.
Like Mario, I recommend a more up to date CSS even the lifetime of them are
around 5 years.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/429ce863-5780-4f30-a129-9ae5922f05cd%40googlegroups.com.