Thomas,

Looks to me like this aspect of the TiddlyWiki UI is not as amenable to
"hacking" or modification as are other parts. Perhaps modifying this to
allow overriding should be the first step?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb3bf5b4-1766-44d9-9326-ee8a49c1700d%40googlegroups.com.