Yes, have the board done with ENIG gold.  It typically adds around $15 per run
of boards.  I do all my boards with ENIG gold... if for no other reason than
the gold color makes it very easy to determine when your solder paste properly
covers the pads.

And, as Charles mentioned,  the quality and thickness of the gold can vary
depending upon the board house.  I have used gojgo.com for a lot of boards.
They do very good, quick work,  are well priced, and they seem to have the best
gold finish.

Hard gold finish is VERY expensive these days.  I've been quoted $250+ for
setup charges and per-board costs of over $25.