On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Nicholas Marriott
<nicholas.marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ethan -
>
> You have made no code contributions to tmux and made no bug
> reports. Until that changes - even if there was a release engineering
> position going, you wouldn't be a candidate.

I don't have to make contributions to see where the deficiencies are,
Nicholas. What I think we should do is open up the release process to
more than one person - it's quite clear it needs more than one person
to do it - that's a good thing isn't it? I'm willing to help with
that.

Ethan