From: "Ivan Jouikov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:28 AM
Subject: RE: I've officially decided that JSTL is one of the worstthingsto
ever happen

Ok let's settle this argument simple.

Tonight, I'll ask my Christian Science friend to talk to Jesus, and ask him
the following:

"Jesus, if EL really DOES decrease performance significantly, and should not
be used at all, please give me absolutely NO sign.  However, if EL is a
great thing and should be used by everyone, please give me a sign".

I'll report to you in the morning and let you know what was God's opinion on
that.

---