NO ENVIEN EMAIL THANK YOU

-----Mensaje original-----
De: SANTOS, DANIEL (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Jueves 8 de Julio de 2004 16:37
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: RE: I've officially decided that JSTL is one of the worstthingsto ever happen

Trolling is when you make outrageous postings with the intention of agitating the
subscriers.  Stuff like saying Java sucks, or C++ is 100% gauruntee that you will have
memory leaks, etc, etc.  I actually wrote all types of C++ applications.  You don't
really know what I have written in my career now do you?  600MB of executable?  That's
a problem.  Yes, you are correct, I have never written a C++ application (or system
for that matter) with a 600MB executable -- I see something essentially wrong with
that.

And C++ executables comapred to C executables... I don't think I really ever saw a
difference over 50% in size.  Your statements are very black and white and close
minded and also attacking to the ideas and methodologies of hundreds of thousands of
IT professionals -- hence, "trolling"

Anyway, good luck to you