Market data just proves that selling proprietary software works, not that it's the only way to make a profit off of software. Non-free blobs? Not that I'm aware of. Doom 3 is Free Software, but the art assets aren't. Art is nonfunctional data that isn't software. And when did I say that you have to agree with me? You can believe that proprietary software is fantastical for all I care. I'll disagree with you, though- I am allowed to comment my viewpoint in response to you, right? Or do I have to ask permission first?