"I know you already like free software but this are for your comment"
Which comment?

Free software is software that has the four freedoms. If it is missing any of these four freedoms, it is not free. Very simple.

The right to fair medical treatment or the rights regarding land ownership are not the same. They may have some things in common, but they are not the same. The relationship of surveillance to free software is that with free software you can find out if you are being spied on. With proprietary software it is much harder, often impossible, to know.

It is very common for people to want to model all issues after the free software issues. To explain any injustice the way they would the injustice of non-free software. These issues are not the same. Similar, maybe. But not the same. Freedom in software is its own issue with its own unique challenges and we should treat it that way.