One swap partition can be shared between several GNU/Linux distributions. However, I believe hibernation becomes a problem (for sure running another distribution after hibernating does not allow to recover). Besides hibernation, the swap can be emptied (although it is not necessary) between reboots, like the RAM is, and reused by another distribution.

My /etc/fstab has this line because my swap partition is /dev/sda1:
/dev/sda1  none            swap    sw              0       0

One way to know the number of your swap partition (do not write 1 if it is not the first partition!):
$ sudo parted -l