LOL, dude, just a couple comments down from the one you linked, MB points out that you could disable GA instantly and your only response was, "what I put on my website is not your business". You're so full of shit. You have nothing against using Google Analytics to track your visitors whatsoever.

> You should also put Snowden, Assange, Wikileaks, EFF, The Tor project and many others on your wall of shame as they use Twitter

And the FSF, by your standard:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fsf
https://www.fsf.org/twitter

But this is a bullshit standard, and you know it. Using Twitter isn't even remotely comparable to actively tracking your website's visitors.