> Yeah, one question comes to mind, do you have noscript when doing these tests?

No but all tests were made with javascript completely disabled in the browser itself. I have shared how I do the tests in the web browsers thread.

> I know very little of chromium so I really cannot comment (...) Chromium I don't think has something on the same level of configuration and security as that.

You see - you don't know, you have not even read what was shared here previously, you have not checked for yourself, yet you compare levels of security of things you don't know about. This is how legends emerge. In Chromium you have full control and can disable JS per site. In Firefox/forks you don't have that (it is a global setting only).

Perhaps it would be better to comment browsers in the web browsers thread as this one has become a mess.