DaveH,

I understand, David, what you are saying. I just judge your intentions by your actions, and they have not matched your words, thats all. Maybe you are not aware of it, but I am not the only TT'r who has figured this out.

As far as the Baptism example, I myself have spoken to you quite plainly about it, especially as laid out in John 3:5, but you are not open to seeing it any way other than the patented LDS way. You ignore the context completely and make the verse mean what you want it to mean...in order to support your LDS belief, even though there is ample evidence in the text to explain it. So, what good does it do for me (or anyone) to explain anything to you, especially when you are using the Holy Scruipture to prooftext LDS heresy?

I want to talk to people that are open to the truth, not people that think that they are the only ones with the truth...you already have the mindset that Protestants are wrong, so it is fruitless. Besides, I do not even know WHY you want to know what protestants believe since you are the only one that knows the truth on TT (well, Blaine, too). If you are not on TT to learn the truth, then why spend your hours listening to untruth...you could be serving God in some useful way...or do you see TT as your armchair mission field? I just can't figure it out, Dave. Makes no sense at all to me.

Furthermore, saying that you are not on TT to learn the truth has born itself out many times. Kevin has posted many manystatements published in LDS literature by your own leaders, historians, and other repected LDS men that directly contradict the BoM, the D&C, JS, themselves, each other, and even your beliefs. And regardless of how opposite the statements are, how ludicrous, how contradictory, you always state that it's a "mormon thang" [my words for your and Blaine's excuse]. You hide behind the idea that since we are not LDS, we can't understand the coherency and logical beauty of what we protestant idiots see as a contradiction. Hogwash. The LDS are constantly doing the mormon Shuffle (a.k.a tyhe Utah Sidestep) to cover up the inconsistent and contradictory nature of the LDS church. "Oh what tangled webs we weave...".

Peace,
Perry