Amen & Amen, Judy!! Please consider yourself 'warned'(not yet reprimanded) Mr. Moderator (David). One wonders how you 'ran' your home. One also wonders how you 'run' your church (I'm assuming you to be the 'runner' (overseer of the 'runnees').
----- Original Message -----
Sent: January 18, 2005 20:06
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Traditional Christian theology -- does sham mean anything

It is my opinion - that this moderation thing is getting too oppressive.  When it becomes impossible to dialogue with another person without
constant nit picking about ad hominems then communicating becomes more of a burden than a joy..  Is it really necessary?  There was no question about ad hominem when G accused me of writing on an 8th grade level. which is both personal and unflattering along with the ongoing cult and myth accusations...Is my referring to Lance's incarnation doctrine one time worse than all that?  Hey! I can overlook some things - in fact I would rather overlook things myself than live with this constant scrutiny.  Could we save it for crisis situations?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Is this considered an ad hominem? "My belief is that you are in a time warp, stuck in your cosmic incarnation while DavidM, myself and others have moved on to the resurrection" Or do we allow the lawyers say, "it is not an ad hominem because Judy used the term "My belief is?" -- slade

FWIW Lance,  My belief is that you are in a time warp, stuck in your cosmic incarnation while DavidM, myself and others have moved on to the resurrection.  It is the power that emanates from the resurrection that enables a believer to be free from sin past, the power of sin present, and the future consequence for sin.  This is not just static theology - it's a living way that needs to be walked in.  jt