From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:45:28 -0400

What if NONE of us have a thoroughly accurate picture of Jesus (a possibility with a high degree of probability, I think) would that mean there is no Jesus at all? !!! I mean, if the True Christ only exists in our accurate defining of Him -- what then? Can Dave have the wrong teaching and the right Christ or does Christ only exist for those who think correctly?

JD