JD wrote:
> You must know that I do not think I am
> wrong in anything that I share.   That is
> assurance.

This is not assurance in the spiritual and Biblical sense of the word.  This
is presumption, a counterfeit of faith.  I sincerely doubt that anyone has
true faith that they are right in anything they share.  I know that I would
not share very much if this was the case.

Some of this dialogue leads us back to how you view faith as emotional while
I view faith as rational and spiritual.  Faith might bring emotions, but
emotions do not bring faith.  Emotions bring presumption.  Intellect and
spirit are the foundation that leads us to faith, IMO.

JD wrote:
> But my intelliect knows that I am not
> right about all that I believe.

I cannot comprehend how you can speak of assurance if your intellect is not
in line.  True assurance involves the whole person, including both spirit
and mind.