Both the wife and I started hating it mere moments into the pilot and we
decided to not go back. Full of unpleasant characters (and what is it with
that being a thing? I find Jill Soloway's shows unwatchable because of it),
actors playing unfunny comedians badly, and lousy writing (when eve Robert
Foster can't make something work, the problem is with the material, not the
performers), I haven't looked back.

I completely agree on the self-importance thing, especially Melissa Leo, an
actress I adored on "Homicide," but whom I've found insufferable since she
won the Oscar.

--Dave Sikula