One of these guys is a silly clown with a second rate nightly tv
entertainment show who knows nothing about politics or world events. The
other is Jimmy Kimmel.

For the record I am a liberal and do not want to boycott Fedex. I’m not
against boycotts in principle and have participated in several. But I think
they should be few and carefully chosen.