I would put some virtual money down on a bet against Kevin’s prediction of
them ending up on each other’s show, at least in the form he suggests
(shaking hands and laughing). I could see Hannity daring Kimmel to have him
on so he (Hanitty) can confront the liberal monster to his face - and I
could see Kimmel maybe being happy to do that - but that would strictly be
a laughing *at*, not with you situation.

If Hannity really will only stop when Kimmel apologies, then he will never
stop. If, more likely, they stop when a critical mass of people stop
caring, then I suspect they already have.