Hannity vows to attack Kimmel until ABC comic apologizes

NEW YORK (AP) - Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity is vowing to continue
his attacks on ABC late-night comic Jimmy Kimmel until Kimmel apologizes
for a segment in which he joked about the accent of first lady Melania
Trump, who was born in Slovenia.
The dispute between the television personalities is unusually vitriolic,
with Hannity calling Kimmel a "sick, twisted, creepy, perverted weirdo"
during his Fox show on Friday.
Kimmel returned fire on Twitter, often in off-color fashion. He says it's
sad that anyone who is "slobbering over" President Donald Trump would call
him a pervert. When Trump was the Republican presidential nominee he was
heard on tape bragging about fame enabling him to grope women, and he later
apologized.
Hannity ran several clips of Kimmel routines he said exposed the comic's
"creepy" past.