For me, the tell will be what, if anything, Kimmel says on Monday night's
program.  His program was a rerun on Friday (as usual).  If Kimmel keeps it to
Twitter and off a major network, this fizzles faster.
Now that I've checked their respective timelines and seen that this has been
dormant since late Friday, it may not take that long.
David