I remember another service that used to have constant problems due to their astronomical growth ... what was it called? Oh, yeah, Friendster. What ever happened to them?

Oh, there was also a service that became wildly popular and grew faster than it could handle ... remember playing a Flash version of Pac-Man every time there was an error ... what was it called? Oh, yeah, MySpace. What ever happened to them?

I think I'm starting to see a pattern, here.