On 8/9/09 2:42 AM, Bill Kocik wrote:
Oh...I get it, you think that the developers are the right people to
handle a DDoS attack. I'm afraid I have some bad news for you: you're
wrong.

So, wait, you believe that Ops people are writing code and putting it in place in an emergency to defend against this DDoS?

You think Ops people are the best suited to writing code under pressure and putting it directly into production?

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you: you're wrong.  :-)

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/