Well there was the Twitter TV program, maybe this is it. Maybe we're in a
Borat style movie already ;-)

I think it should be in the style of 24 : I can see it now, clock counting
down - Jack Bauer torturing sysadmin; developers being exposed
as double agents .... oh the intrigue :-)

Of course if it was 24 it would turn out that Biz Stone works for Facebook.

LOL

ATB
Neil