Andy,

One would hope that a judge would not even hear a case that said,
"Defendent violated terms that he had no way of knowing exactly when
and how he violated those terms."

Suspending accounts based on what is a nebulous concept to the public
is one thing. Even though it may not be good PR, it is well within
someone's rights to do so. But, to take legal action based on it is
probably, or shall I say hopefully, a bit of a stretch of the
imagination. There is a good reason why law books and contracts are so
thick and contain so many definitions, namely, so you can know exactly
when you have broken the law or broken the terms of the contract.

Dewald