Just thinking, I cannot recall ever having seen in the Twitter TOS
where it says that it is a violation of their TOS to assist or enable
others to violate their TOS. It is probably just an oversight, and
it's something that should be in a Developer TOS.

But, even if they did that, they would be painting themselves into a
corner if they did not very clearly and very exactly define each
clause of the TOS. Not doing that is simply sending them into a very
dark alley of extremely bad publicity.

Dewald