> > Favorites are open to be read, it is just that not many
> > people use it and I can't actually find who favorited my
> > tweets - (probably no one in my case ;) - if I had that
> > information I could do a lot of things (with out
> > resorting to the RT stream).
>
> I tried it and you are right, I can read anybody's favorites. But, is that
> intentional? I had always thought my favorites were private and I think
> that other users have that same expectation of privacy.

Based on?

I'm actually implementing an /frt command for the next version of TTYtter
that automatically retweets *and* favourites a tweet in one step. I'm
reserving judgment on the new RT strategy, but right now I'm still very
unclear at how much value versus how much bother it actually represents.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- What you don't mean, can't hurt you. -- Firesign Theater -------------------