With Fred being a Twitter board member, and with the enthusiasm for
the article that was displayed by Twitter employees:

1) Do we all need to stop right now with developing any further "gap
filler" type of functionality or apps?

2) Is there only a future in the ecosystem for the very minute handful
of developers who happen to chance upon the idea of a "killer app"?

3) Can we now expect Twitter to drive most of us out of business or
existence by building into Twitter the functionality that we built
into our apps?