At present my code reads a tweet in plain text format. It then adds
<a> tags to any links, the @username and the #tags. It then looks for
twitpic/flickr/youtube etc urls it will add a clickable thumbnail to
the top of the tweet.
As I can see it, my code will need to put the t.co in the <a> tag, do
a lookup on the full url and replace the t.co in the text of the
tweet, check for twitpic links, add the thumbnail, BUT ensure that the
link on the thumbnail goes via t.co else it will be a breach of the
TOS.
Will not parsing the image url and displaying the thumbnail in the
first place be a breach of the TOS as I haven't sent the users browser
via t.co?

To repeat another request will you be providing search results with
words inside the URLs redirects like you already do for tinyurl
bit.ly?

Also two weeks, with just a couple of feeds to test against and no
sample code???