Hello Angus,
In the previous mail a stabilized the connection.
In this new mail, sorry, but i clearly see that something is causing
interference in TWSocket reception...

Sadly, I can't really implement heartbeat logic since i cannot
control the device in front of my applciation...
And anyway, it seems to be a workaround.
Sorry to insist, but how netstat can say connection is etablish,
wireshark show all the data being well received and my application do
not treat any data ?

Like Stephen Dickason show us, it is possible that external element can
broke ICS....
Here i broked ICS by starting another application...

I have recover the connection by unplugging the network cable of the
remote device.
I waited for my keep alive timeout, here TWsocket disconnect well after
the 25 seconds.
I plugged the rj45 and seconds later i recover the connection...

I know that it is really to easy to me to say that and i surely do not
want to offence anyone, but there really is something broken at a
time...
And my users reproduce it every time they used the software, this week
after 14 hours....
Apparently, they says that it is related to the network usage....
It is only assumption but in this time it do not works...

I really do not know what to do...

Anyway thank to read me !!

Best regards,

Moro Alexandre.