De : TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] De la part de Moro
Alexandre
Envoyé : jeudi 11 juin 2015 11:18
À : 'ICS support mailing'
Objet : Re: [twsocket] TWSocket Client Timeout.

Hello Angus,

Thanks for your fast response.

But no other application could effect this property.
Fo sure, I understand that no other application can change this var in my
application (normaly), but i'm talking at i higher level...

However other applications can change the TCP/IP timer parameters This is
what i'm thinking about.

But since my TWSocket client only receive data and never sent any data, i
believe an antivirus or a firewall or windows with changed TCP/IP
parameters, can thing it is a bad connection and close it after a while
(5hours in my case).

A normal TCP/IP socket never tries to reconnect, your applications controls
all that.
You are not talking about TWSocket...
Because i doesn't implement anything in this way in my program and TWSocket
already manage it correclty :
If I etablish a connection to a server then stop and restart the server
TWSocket client retablish the connection automatically...

Anyway, i will try to remove all applications who can act on ethernet
connection first...

Thanks.