> Sorry to bother you, please find more details :

Sorry, still no real detail of any use for diagnostics.

I suggest you upgrade to the latest ICS V8.34, we don't use SVN commit
versions, and add more diagnostics into your application to try and
trace your problem.

The timeout error I fixed related to a idle connection being
deliberately closed by ICS when it was not actually idle (because a
counter was not updated) but you say the connection is not closed.

I have TCP connections running continually for days or weeks without
any data being lost, it is unlikely to be an ICS problem.