I really know these are very poor details, but like i say, this is a report
from a customer and not a developper,
sadly, i did not reproduce this problem more than one year after the first
time it happens...
The new thing i can say is that the user must restart the program to
retrieve the data again.
Since our source code logic do not change between the update of ICS it let
me think that it is related to that.

I asked you to see if, maybe, you know a way to search about, like Stephen
Dickason and his WSAStartup...

Apparently, this fix you provide can really be linked to my problem.
When i say the connection is still open, i mean : a green light on the form
based on IsConnected() are still green (Informations comes from user not
developpers)!

So i already upgraded to the latest version and i going to try it on the
user computer to try to reproduce the problem myself...

But i believe in this fix !

Thanks for your time.

Alexandre.