So, they print this "order" (?) out and then fax it to your client ...?

Tell me again why it wouldn't make more sense to simply do this over the
interweb? Incremental changes, new products etc would automatically be
available to everyone IMMEDIATELY - and they would have access to the
rest of the material on your customers website as well

10-15 years ago I remember doing stand alone order processes like this,
with product updates burnt onto a CD from data extracted from D3, but
things have moved on a LOT since then. Seriously, your customers clients
don't have internet access??? The whole thing just sounds so 20th
Century to me (sorry)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!