I will only be involved if there is a way to subscribe to changes, so they come
at me, instead of me needing to go to them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel McGrath <dmcgr...@rocketsoftware.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 9:39 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

I will personally pay for a business bronze github subscription to help set
this
p.
We need a small handful of people who are willing to work with setting this up
roperly as well as people who already have tools worthy of being shared to
mail those people either permission to them in the repository.
Steve & Will, would you be willing to be involved? Anyone who is can email me @
anmcg...@gmail.com and I will set it up this weekend then email out the
nformation to get this started.
Once people are committed we can work out appropriate licensing info, etc.
Regards,
an