From: Steve Romanow <slestak...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 10:39 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Collaboration

Github is pretty good for that, as well as bitbucket.  Forks are
heap, and you can also set yourself as "watching" a repo.
In my bitbucket u2-tools repo is a copy of ADD_XML_ELEMENT() which was
rom Gregor's UV space blog.  I talked to him and he was ok with me
utting it up there, but that is my modded copy to work with Unidata,
ot universe.
Nearly all of the tools we have discussed offer an rss feed.