I'm not into conspiring or anything like that...

And in your example, I would not have any source code to RESIZE.  So, yes,
that example is fine to document.

However, in the whole scene of Kevin's idea... I'm not sure what is
intellectual property and what is not.
So therefore, I'm not going to go throwing code all over the place without
the person's permission.

That being said, the install of Apache 2 on AIX 5.3 is something that is
obviously NOT intellectual property.
And I have that documentation available, which is step 1 of the whole scene.

And yes I agree with you that most open source documentation is scattered
and hard to understand, which is why I try and write my own whenever I have
time, so I can make some sense of it.
BUT, let's be honest with ourselves, so is MV documentation!

Anyhoo, time to call it a day.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:

> So you wouldn't create documentation on how to use the RESIZE verb without
> the approval of... Rocket ?
> That's a whole level of politeness that escapes me.
> I only ask for approval when it's required.

John Thompson