There is almost NOTHING related to Informix left within the
company.

Dave

At 02:33 PM 1/29/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Ascential is what's left of Informix after they sold the database
business to IBM ...

They hung on to VMark's UV-based data warehousing business.

Cheers,
Wol

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Dawn M. Wolthuis
Sent: 29 January 2004 14:31
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [ot] Peoplesoft migrates to Ascential

Thanks for passing that along.  Is Ascential a Universe customer of
IBM's or
did they end up taking Universe and changing it so that they are yet
another
flavor of 'PICK' (not yet on my MultiValue Family Tree diagram)?  If so,
is
it now called something other than Universe?  Thanks.  --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis
Tincat Group, Inc.
www.tincat-group.com

Take and give some delight today.