Wally, now I have a complaint <g>. Ibm keeps calling to resolve my maintenance renewal situation. 2 phone calls in 2 days.

looks like I'll be back on track shortly. I hope others experience the same timely response.

Rich

P.S. Things do fall thru the cracks when you only submit a case number every couple of years.

Wally Terhune wrote:

Folks:
We are constantly striving to improve the maintenance renewal process. We
acknowledge that with the multiple buy-outs in a few short years, things
got pretty out of whack. We are getting close. We've implemented a new
database and are cleansing and recapturing all records and putting
processes in place to address all of these issues.

Isn't there a separate list server for whining? :-)

Wally Terhune
Manager - U2 Advanced Technical Support
IBM Data Management Solutions
Tel: 303.294.4866 Fax: 303.294.4832