In a message dated 3/29/2004 11:07:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> 1. Populate UV and Oracle with around 10 Million records.
> 2. Write fairly complex Web Application against it.
> 3. Run a Web Application Stress tool(around 1000 Users)
>   switching Databases within the same DB Machine.
>
> You don't have to be a scientist to look at Performance
> Monitor.

That's an excellent suggestion JOE!!!!
Can you please tell me how to write an interface from Apache to Universe ? Or
something similiar?  Because I'm too ignorant to know how to connect my Universe 9.4
to the web....
Thanks for your superior intellect that can solve issues like this PURELY in Universe
BASIC (of course) since you're saying its Universe that is the problem here.
Will