I would also look at a spectrum scan outside the 2.4GHz band.

Had problems at a few sites with really loud LTE in 2.3 & 2.65GHz bands.
My units saw it at about -15 to -30.

These radios do not have proper filtering. Loud out of band emissions
will cause the AGC to go into overload.

I fixed a few sites by installing bandpass filters that only allow ISM
frequencies and putting the rocket unit into a small metal enclosure.
Can't wait until the Prism AC2 stuff is released.

This is also a problem with 900MHz. Loud noise at the upper 800MHz band
causes problems. I've been using bandpass filters with Cambium's 45
degree antennas, seems to have worked wonders for us. I hope Ubiquiti
will come out with a 900MHz solution in AC or their new LTU platform
that has proper filtering.