What Travis said about checking your routers is valid.

But to be honest, it's more than likely just customer usage keeps
increasing and you have a new bottleneck somewhere that didn't exist
before. What worked fine in October might be choked now after the holidays
and all the new devices, streaming, gaming, etc. going on.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Travis Allen <tra...@totalhighspeed.net>
wrote:

> Guys,
> We have had a very similar problem recently with non Cloud Core mikrotik
> routers.  Nothing seemed wrong, but the router capacity to process packets
> was maxed out even though the CPU showed only around 70-80% max.  After
> replacing the router with a CCR, everything was much better.   I recommend
> upgrading the router to a CCR and see what happens.
>

> Travis Allen, President
> Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
> totalhighspeed.com
> 417-851-1107 x 501 <(417)%20851-1107>