From: "RickG" <rgunder...@gmail.com>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 4:22:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] MTU

I've got the same issue. I cant identify exactly when it started, just crept up
over time.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:38 AM, Steve Barnes < st...@pcswin.com > wrote:

I am trying to get every last drop out of our internet. Most towers have a
MikroTik Routing, Netonix doing POE and Switching, Fed by AF5x, and Rockets or
Prism for AP’s. Sometimes seeing some slow downs I cant account for. Wondering
if MTU or Flow control needs adjusted.

The MTU settings are as follows:

MikroTik MTU: 1500 L2 MTU: 1598 Flow Disabled

Netonix MTU: 1528 Both

AF5x Up to 9600 Auto Flow Disabled

Rocket MTU: 1500 Flow Disabled

Prism MTU: 1500 Flow Disabled

In your experience should any of these be adjusted?

Steve Barnes

Wireless Operations Manager

New Lisbon Broadband

NLBC.COM