Travis, I appreciate the input and cant speak for Steve but I've been
running a CCR for years. Currently it's a CCR1036 being fed with a 2gig
fiber circuit with peak traffic of 700-800 megs. LOL, I'm starting to think
it's the CCR!

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 5:35 PM, Travis Allen <tra...@totalhighspeed.net>
wrote:

> Guys,
> We have had a very similar problem recently with non Cloud Core mikrotik
> routers.  Nothing seemed wrong, but the router capacity to process packets
> was maxed out even though the CPU showed only around 70-80% max.  After
> replacing the router with a CCR, everything was much better.   I recommend
> upgrading the router to a CCR and see what happens.
>

> Travis Allen, President
> Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
> totalhighspeed.com
> 417-851-1107 x 501