paul- wrote:
> rpi is just dropping new firmware for the rpi3 wifi chip.  Stability
> seems to be a bit better.  I personally don't have a problem, but then
> my systems are quite close to my wifi router.   That is probably the
> biggest issue....lack of a real antenna.Mine is about 3m clear line of sight
> from the access point in the same
room. An app on my phone shows -45 dBm so hopefully it won't be a
problem.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Matt
*SqueezeBoxes:* A *'piCorePlayer'
(https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home)* with two Duets, one
no longer in active service.
*Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9.1
*Network:* TP-Link Archer VR200 router, TP-Link access point
*Livingroom:* Duet, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2
speakers
*Kitchen:* piCorePlayer, Tibo powered speakers.