Dear Maxim and all:

After trying to understand and find solutions to my last issues with the
router, I have come to the conclusion that this is far out of my league and I
might run the risk of damaging my work trying to fix something for which I
don't have enough knowledge, least expertise.

Before leaving I'd like to sincerely and warmly thank all those who have tried
to help me understand how OM works and what it requires with no other interest
in mind, just sharing knowledge, but specially I'd like to thank Maxim Maximus
"The Genius", despite your last suggestion was the door to my downfall (reality
can be tough and kick you hard, but it's reality), I believe your work here is
really commendable, answering hundreds of emails very quickly and to the point
(those days I was away working, the amount of emails that accumulated in my
inbox were a true burden to read through in case something of value to my
particular needs could be useful - i just can´t imagine having to find
solutions and answer each one to pick up lost time).

I don't use emoticons so: clap, clap, clap.

Tharrrk, in case you read this, I tried to answer your personal emails but they
bounced back.

With my Best Regards to all,
(I'll wait for a week Maxim, in case anyone wants to answer this and then I'll
ask you to take me off the list, thanks).

Richard