Le 14/10/2016 00:08, Philipp Mühlmann a écrit :
Dear Scilab users,

having a data file (*.cvs) containg following format:

dd.mm.yyyy, HH:MM:SS.MS <http://SS.MS>, value01, value02

dd = day
mm = month
yyyy = year

HH = hour
MM = minute
SS = second
Ms = milli second

ValueXY = numerical value

Is it possible to use cvsRead in such a way to define the separator beeing ',' and ':' at the same time?
Beside the solution provided by Serge, if you wish to stick to csvRead(), have you tried using its "substitute" option, with a [":" ","] value? I didn't, but would be interested by results. I am wondering whether the substitution is done before splitting the line with the separator (then "substitute" will work), or after. This detail would deserve being documented.

Read you soon
Samuel Gougeon

users mailing list