Thanks Samuel, but I could not see where does it say how can we convert a mlist
of ctype to a regular matrix, so that we can use all usual matrix operations.
Could you please advise.

PS: in the example under discussion, doing:   r=r( :,: );  seems to do the

From: users [] On Behalf Of Samuel Gougeon
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:26 PM
To: Users mailing list for Scilab <>
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] using csvRead

Le 15/10/2016 18:58, Rafael Guerra a écrit :
Hi Serge,

One question:
For some strange reason, the variable 'r' is in this case a mlist of type
cblock and not a matrix of type constant.
To convert it to constant, it seems that we need a further instruction, such
Any comments on this?
This is fully documented:
It is possible to specify several output variables to collect field columns one
by one.
users mailing list