Yes, all of them.

purge-local-repository I use very often in Jenkins pipelines to clean up
afterwards.

Over the years I build a lot of pipelines, added checks to projects and so on.
The dependency plugin was very often my rescue. I can't remember each single
usage and project and its context, but there is a reason why these
goals/functions have been added.

Oliver